I asked you all on both of our Facebook pages "What's the biggest mistake you've made with your child's hair?" There was over 60 comments total. Here are the top 5 biggest mistakes we've made with our children's hair (in order).
- Using the Wrong Products (mineral oil/petroleum, baby lotion, baby oil, grease, etc.)
- Texturizing/Relaxing (many of these children are natural or transitioning now)
- Using Beads & Rubberbands (a main complaint was leaving the rubberbands in for too long and beads ripping the hair out)
- Using Heat (flat iron, hot comb, curling iron)
- Rough Detangling (ripping out knots, not using the proper tools, being impatient, etc.)
What's the biggest mistake you've made with your child's hair?