- Start with wet/damp, detangled, well moisturized hair.
- Begin parting a medium/large square by the right ear. Use a rubberband/elastic and tie that square off. I used Mini No Damage Elastics, use colorful elastics for the cute rainbow look. Braid the hair in that rubberband/elastic down about an inch or so.
- Part your next square right above your first square, connect your first ponytail/half braid in to your new square.
- Part your third square right above your second square. Connect your second ponytail/half braid in to your new square. Continue this process until you get about 1-2 inches from the left ear. I only did 4 connected square ponytails on top.
- Now start behind your right ear. Part a square, tie it off with your rubberband/elastic, braid it about an inch or so down.
- Part a square/section right under your first square, connect your first ponytail/half braid in to your new square/section.
- Continue this process until you have reached about an inch or two near the left ear. I had a total of 4 sections in the back as well.
- Tie the puff off with an large ouchless/no damage ponytail holder, moisturize and fluff.
Total Styling Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Rat tail comb and wide tooth comb
- Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer
- Colorful No Damage Mini Elastics by Scunci Girl (review soon)
- Thick No Damage Elastic by Scunci Girl