Sunday, May 16, 2010

Product Review: Bee Mine Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer

Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer

The Claim: Bee Mine Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer penetrates hair and scalp to deliver lasting moisture to your scalp and tresses for optimum growth potential. Vital vitamins, nutrients and essential oils to keep your hair and scalp it's healthiest. Great for those preferring lotion to oil.

Price: $16 8oz

Ingredients: 100% Unrefined Shea Butter, 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Select Herbs, Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil, Essential Oils & Fragrance (Island Mango).

Review: I actually thought Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer was going to be like an oil just from looking at the bottle but no, it actually comes out nice and creamy. It's a clear color with a sort of medium consistency. It instantly melted in my hands and felt fabulous going on A's hair and scalp. I have used this a few times so far. The first time I massaged her scalp with it a couple of times when she had her sister twists in. It really is moisturizing. I did have a little trouble massage her scalp with her twists in though because her twists tend to get frizzy pretty quickly so I didn't want to do too much. The next time I tried Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer was on her most recent box braid style. After completing her box braids I put about a dime size amount of this in my hands, rubbed my hands together, then rubbed it over her scalp and braids. This product made the ends of her box braids really shiny and smooth. It kind of clumped her ends together and helped give them their little curl back. I'm kind of on the fence now of what my *new* favorite moisturizer is. Is it the Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer or is it the Bee Loved Hair & Scalp Moisturizer? Right now I think I'm going with the Luscious Moisturizer, but I've used it more so I will definitely keep you posted. I will say whatever it is, it's definitely from the Bee Mine family!

Hair (box braids) after being styled with Bee Mine Products
Photobucket

Click *here* to see more pictures.

11 comments :

  1. I should have ordered this instead of the hair serum. I don't think I read the hair serum right, but oh well. Right now I just use the balance cream moisturizer on her scalp and it does the trick. What is the difference between the 2 anyway?
    I really like this line of products. We've had good experiences with them and Kurly T loves the little "Bee lady" with the flower in her hair on the packaging. I think that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed but still not interested in trying their products after the "reports" that have been made on their products ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mom2KurlyT- A loves the Bee Lady too! I love the luscious moisturizer, glad it works well for her!

    @Jazzy-What reposts? About the ingredient in their shampoo? Did you read the other reports that I posted as well? I can't say I'm convinced. 3 boys out of how many people who use these same ingredients? I obviously find them safe enough to use on myself and my daughter but I know you are just trying to look at for yourself, I don't blame you. :) I will say this product line is one of my favorites, if not my favorite line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their products also. I orederd a few samples of the curly butter hold, the balance cream, and the dejas hair miik. I am so in love with the hair milk. It makes Jaliyahs hair so soft. I did her braids with the culy butter hold and have never had a style last so long. I'm waiting on my second order now from the mothers day sale and I can't watit to try the other stuff. Definalty my fav. line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and your raves about it! I need to try it out!! Thanks for these reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my to purchase list...I love your honesty in your product reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchase some sample size products from them(about 5 products). I hope they work good on my little one's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great. Would love to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to try very soon. Thanks for the reviews on their products :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could try, but I could get so many other moisturizing things for $16 :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got a sample of this product and I really like it. Although it is made of shea butter and oils, it was not greasy at all!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.