Monday, May 17, 2010

Diva Spotlight: Aisha

Photobucket

Tell us a little about yourself & your daughter:

My name is Kiona Stevens and my daughters name is Aisha Janae Stevens she is 5 years old with thick soft hair a little kinky

What is your daughter's hair care routine?

Aisha gets her hair washed once a week and I usually style her hair once or twice a week, the twists can last to a week before it starts to get to fuzzy!
Sometimes I put a silk cap on her head before her bed time. But for fast styles I'll just pull it all up into a poof on the top of her head.

Photobucket

What kind of products do you use on her hair?

Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning cream works great on here hair it works best after washing to work out tangles. And when twisting it I like to use some Paul Mitchell super skinny serum to add a really nice shine.

Have you ever used chemicals on her hair?

NOPE

Can we see a few of your favorite styles?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it! How did you learn to do all of this?

Just by sitting down and playing with it, I never have a plan for her hair when I sit down to do it, I just make things up as I go its relaxing!

How does your daughter feel about her hair? Can we see her favorite style?

Aisha loves her hair, but she does bug me alot about having it straight when Im combing the tangles out! When her hair is done shes happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you had to share one hair care tip, what would it be?

My mother, Aisha's grandma, always told me when looking for a cream for a child's hair, get the cream that is intended for damaged hair even if thats not the case, that way you know your getting the most moisture.
___________________________________

Aisha is beautiful, I adore her puff! Mama Kiona is doing a great job with her hair. By the way, how cute does she look with her sleeping cap? Love it! Keep up the great work Kiona!
___________________________________

Click here to see how you can sign your Diva up!

11 comments :

  1. She is so cute!! I just love her name! Lol!! Good job on her hair mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this lil cutie. Love her hair styles especially her bun. She is too cute dressed as supergirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! and good job with her hair, mom. i love the twists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute. Love the superwoman outfit lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks great and proud. Good job mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Cute styles and such a great smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those twists :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable! I'm loving the super woman outfit!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.