Friday, May 28, 2010

Bee Mine Discount Code for Beads, Braids & Beyond Readers!

Bee Mine

As you all may know, I have been using Bee Mine Products on A's hair for the entire month of May. I can honestly say that I have not yet met a line like Bee Mine. I love all of the products. You know when normally you only *love* a couple of things out of a line? In our case I absolutely love their shampoo, conditioner, curly butter, luscious moisturizer, juicy spirtz and beeloved hair and scalp moisturizer. I won't even talk your ears off about these products, lol. If you missed our reviews check them out: here, here & here. Also check out what a couple of friends from the protective styling challenge are saying by clicking here.

As you can see the luscious balanced cream moisturizer is the BOMB! lol I can't even sugar coat it. LOVE that stuff, it really is the best moisturizer I have used. I have been styling A's hair by using the luscious moisturizer then applying the curly butter ontop and we have had great results!

We have a discount code for Beads, Braids & Beyond readers! This discount code is good until the end of June.

Get 10% off with a $15 minimum purchase using code: BBB

I repeat 10% off with $15 minimum purchase CODE: BBB

Remember, this is only good until the end of June! If you are having a hard time deciding what to get please feel free to email me.

Happy Shopping!

13 comments :

  1. I just received my sample order (Shampoo, conditioner, hair milk and curly butter) this week and can't wait to see how they work for my daughter. Hopefully I'll be placing another order before the month of June is out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just bought sample sizes after reading about you talking about these products;
    Bee mine peppermint and tea tree nourishing shampoo
    Bee mine avocado cream balanced conditioner
    Luscious balanced cream moisturizer
    Bee hold curly butter
    Bee loved hair & scalp moisturizer
    Juicy moisturizing daily spritz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know what you ladies think of them! Keep me posted.

    @Erika- do tell me about the hair milk once you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the code! I just ordered the Mango Serum w/ sulfur, Avacado conditioner, Luscious Balanced Moisturizer and the Curly Butter. I hope my hair looks as great as little A's. You do a wonderful job with her hair, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be using this in the very near future!! I ordered the sample sizes of the Curly Butter, Luscious moisturizer, and the Juicy moisturizing daily spritz and I love them for my daughter's hair! Can't wait to try the shampoo/conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the code and thanks BeeMine for the discount. Can't wait to buy and try them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for the code! This might be the push for me to try some of the new products. I will say I have LOVED the ones I have tried so far on my daughter (Curly Butter and growth oils). The smells are delicious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki, just placed my first order for the Bee Mine Curly Butter. Can't wait to use it on my "S" hair. Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Please do not use our blog to advertise or promote anything without our permission. Also, remember this is a children's blog so lets keep it friendly! Thank you.